Refunds must be claimed within 14 days from receiving your goods. All products refunded must be in original condition including packaging and tagging. Any products returned may incur up to a 20 % restocking fee. All cost incurred in returning the product to Melbourne Vixens for repair, replacement or credit are the customer’s responsibility.
- A copy of original invoice must be sent with the goods.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the products being ordered to ensure they are what you want as we do not sell goods on a trial basis.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- No credit is available for any freight paid.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in transit”, that is damaged in transit from Melbourne Vixens to you, you should refuse to accept delivery of the goods and notify us immediately.
If Melbourne Vixens is warned from delivering the products because of any act of God, industrial dispute, lock-out, fire, flood, war, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to cancel the sale and in neither case shall the customer have any claim for loss or damage against Melbourne Vixens.